This is a special day to kick off the Christmas season at LifeSpring. We will first worship together in one service at 10:00 am, then serve alongside our church family and eat together on Sunday, December 3.
There will be several different service projects available. We are asking you to indicate a preference for which project you would like to participate in. We will try to accommodate your preference, but will assign the groups as needed. You will be notified by email as to what group you are in, additionally we will have group lists and staff available to help direct on that Sunday morning.
Children are asked to stay with their adult family member, but the entire family does not have to necessarily serve together. If your family wants to serve in 2 or 3 different areas, please check the preference choices below of up to 3 “groups” within your family. If your whole family will serve together, you are Family Group 1.
The service projects are:
1. Teacher Encouragement: We will be assembling a gift to encourage elementary teachers in the Finneytown and North College Hill schools. This will be an easy crafty project, but doable for most everyone.
2. College Student Care Packages: This group will be assembling care packages for our own college students.
3. Serving Hot Chocolate to the Community: We will be setting up tables outside and serving hot chocolate to anyone stopping by.
4. Christmas Cards for Missionaries: If you have a heart for missions and enjoy expressing that in words…this is for you.
5. Serving Lunch for our LifeSpring Families: We will be serving lunch to those who will be working on the service projects.
6. Decorating the church: There are lots of lovely decorations to put out to spruce up our building for the Christmas season. Many hands make light work!
7. Caroling: For those who love to sing, we will be caroling through the building during the service project portion of the morning.
8. Gifts for Seniors and Shut-ins: We will be assisting Deonna and her team as they put together gifts for some of our seniors.