- Jeanne’s compassionate counseling offers hope to people who struggle with depression and grief.
- She has experience helping men and women who have experienced trauma or abuse.
- Jeanne especially enjoys working with a variety of women’s issues.
- She is committed to taking as much time as is needed to bring healing.
- Jeanne is also qualified to supervise other counselors in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
Formal Professional Education
- M.A. in Counseling, Cincinnati Bible Seminary, 1999
- B.A. Psychology, Western Kentucky University, 1980.
- American Association of Christian Counselors
Areas of Competence & Services Provided
- Individual and group counseling
- Couples and family counseling
- Personal and social counseling
- Educational counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental and Emotional Disorders
- Supervision of Counselors