Nancy L. Moore
Licensed Independent Social Worker
- Nancy’s primary area of practice is with children & families.
- Nancy’s area of expertise is in the treatment of child & adolescent mental health including child welfare, foster care & adoption concerns, crisis intervention, & behavioral interventions.
- Nancy works with families to meet the needs of youth.
- She also enjoys working with young adults.
- She enjoys providing training and consultation to groups of parents and others that work with youth.
Formal Professional Education
- MSW, University of Kentucky, 2007
- BSW, Northern Kentucky University, 2000
- National Association of Social Workers
Areas of Competence & Services Provided
- Assessment, Diagnosis & Treatment of Mental Health Disorders
- Co-Active Coaching
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Foster Care & Adoption Support
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychosocial Interventions
- Psycho-educational Interventions
- Program Development & Administration
- Training & Consultation
- Social Worker supervision