- As a pastor’s wife, Caroline understands the unique challenges women face in ministry.
- She has a keen interest in helping individuals overcome childhood trauma including abandonment.
- Caroline is a strong family advocate, empowering and supporting parents in rearing emotionally healthy children.
- Caroline enjoys supporting young women as they navigate through important life transitions.
- She welcomes the opportunity to support individuals coping with a loved one’s mental illness.
- She enjoys preparing premarital couples for strong marriages.
Formal Professional Education
- M.A. in Counseling, Cincinnati Christian University, 2013
- BS in Social Work, Bowling Green State University, 1994
- American Counseling Association
Areas of Competence & Services Provided
- Anger Management
- Career and educational counseling
- Diagnosis & treatment of mental and emotional disorders under supervision
- Grief & loss
- Group Counseling
- Personal/Social Counseling
- Pre-marital Counseling